Our client is one of the UK’s leading independent providers of discretionary Wealth Management. They offer award winning personalised services ranging from bespoke discretionary investment management to retirement planning and tax-efficient investment that meet the needs of individuals, charities and pension funds.
They are looking for an experienced Chartered Adviser to head up one of their flagship City Centre offices and to take over an existing lucrative client bank of HNW individuals.
The successful candidate will have an in-depth knowledge of all financial planning topics, including those areas of complex advice. They will have a dynamic track record of proactive new business generation both with existing clients and potential business referrers and will be a competent communicator at all levels.
Ideally they will also have experience with coaching and mentoring more junior members of staff and will be skilled at delegation and supporting other’s development.
- Cii level 6 advanced diploma or equivalent (applicants who are close to achieving this considered)
- Minimum 5 years experience in an advisory role and current sps
- In-depth product knowledge a excellent presentation skills
- Proactive approach to networking and new business generation
- Collaborative and inclusive approach to work
- Ability to work well as part of a team but also on own initiative
In return the successful candidate can expect a supportive business environment, generous salary and additional benefits package, competitive bonus scheme and excellent long term career prospects.