A new opportunity for an experienced home-based Financial Consultant covering the Llandudno area.
As a Financial Consultant you will contribute sufficient revenue in excess of all associated costs and in line with the Society’s requirements. You will provide financial advice to both new and existing customers, according to statutory, regulatory and Society compliance requirements.
You will actively promote the full range of products supplied by our client, in a professional and ethical manner to the standard laid down by the Society.
You will already have a solid commercial background and a proven track record of delivering sound financial advice. You will be self-motivated and able to manage and build business and possess considerable interpersonal skills in order to be effective in helping busy professionals with often complicated financial planning needs.
It is key that you are Level 4 Diploma qualified and working towards Chartered status.
Experience in one of our markets will be a distinct advantage but is not a necessity as we will provide you with comprehensive knowledge and training from the outset.
What the client is offering
- A competitive basic salary of circa £44,574, depending on qualifications and experience, with significant salary progression opportunities
- Participation in quarterly and annual bonus schemes
- Realistic on-target earnings of circa £61,000 in your first year
- 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
- Company car or car allowance
- Generous company pension scheme with up to 10% employer matched contributions
- Flexible benefits scheme
- Plus all the support and training that you will need to develop your skills as a financial advisor.
But this is just the start – our client also provides their Financial Consultant with appointment booking assistance meaning that you can focus much more of your time on delivering advice, plus all the benefits you would expect from working within a large mutual organisation including help with complex cases, technical guidance and a framework that promotes business growth.
Please gain approval from your line manager before applying for this position. We will only be able to progress your application once we have their endorsement.
Closing date for all applications is Monday 31 December 2018. Feedback on your application will be provided in the week following this date.