Our client is one of the UK’s largest and well-respected providers of high-quality financial planning advice and discretionary investment services. They aim to provide a complete, personalised, professional and bespoke service and have specialised in managing client portfolios for over 40 years.
They are looking for an experienced adviser to build trusted relationships with both existing and potential clients. Responsible for servicing an existing client bank, acquiring new clients and working in partnership to develop new income streams.
- Essential Criteria
- Diploma or equivalent Level 4 and having or working towards Chartered status.
- An excellent relationship developer through networking, leveraging existing contacts, referrals and incremental business from existing clients.
- Ability to deliver a holistic client financial planning experience.
- Highly motivated self-starter and a strong team player.
- A first-class track record of writing high levels of business will be required, as will the attributes required to work within this type of business.
- Commercial thinker with strong new business acumen.
- Well organised, excellent administration ensuring deadlines are consistently met.